Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2015

School picnic

Guess what? On the 26th 0f march the whole school went to the pt england reserve. Because we had our school picnic. “YAY” I said.
we went there because its a annual event, school hang out.

As I was walking I heard laughing. It was hot We sat on the wet grass and when we got there we had to listen to Mr Burt so we know where to stay in the right places and do the right things. There was different sports we can play like ripper rugby, soccer, cricket softball and volleyball.  

My least part of the picnic that I didn't like was when I was playing by
My self and I wasn't playing with my friend. I was sad. It was boring when I was playing by by self.

When the picnic was finish I was sad. But I liked the picnic It was fun my favourite part at the picnic was we were building clay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.