Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Holiday

Guess what? In the holidays I went over Josh's house for a sleepover.When he picked me up from my house with his mum, we went to Burger King for lunch.

When we got to Josh’s house we played guns and played american football. We had to have dinner so Josh’s mum went to get two pastry for pizza. We made our own pizza. On top of my pizza was tomato paste,cheese, bacon and chicken.

The next day I woke up nice and early. It was a sunny day to go out. Josh’s Nana said we can go to the movies Yay! But then we couldn't go because Josh’s papa wanted to watch the rugby world cup games so the nana gave us ten dollars each.So we went to the shops and brought us lots of goodies.

Josh’s mum said we can go to the movies until she comes back from work. When she came back we straight away went into the car. Me and Josh said “what movie are we going to watch” she said “born to dance”

Today was the last day  I had to go back home. I had a lot of fun with Josh. Before I left Me and Josh went outside to play with his puppy It was a girl. Now I had to go. I said to Josh “bye I will see you at school”My favourite time at Josh’s is when we went to the movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.