Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

The Blindfold Games

Have you played a blindfold game before? On the 21st of september our literacy class played blindfold.


How to play? First you need to get into a large round circle on the mat. You need lots of colored plastic balls and five or six baskets. You need to get a friend to put your blindfold on for you.You have to spread out the colored plasticballs on the mat then get your friend that you blindfold and tell them to get your colored ball that your teacher choose for your group.

My group had to get the green balls into our basket. The first one that went was Wesley he grabbed two green balls. I waited patiently for my turn. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe properly.

When it was my turn I was very excited. I grabbed three green balls I was happy with how many balls I got.I like this game. There was a lot of crash up. I dashed quickly through the plastic balls.    

I hope you try this game because I think you would like it. I like
blindfold games.
WALT: Recount our experience of the Blindfold Games


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.