Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

My long weekend

Have you been to rainbow end. In the weekend on the 25th on saturday me and my family went to rainbow end. We went there on our big green van. I was so excited when we were almost there. We I shouted yea.

When we got there we saw the big kids castle. We walk over to to the this man so we could get our bands. First thing I we went on was the pirate ship. The line wasn't that long. The ship was so huge. When it was our we got on We sat at the back. The ship was starting to go up and down. It was giving me butterfly in my stomach.

I was sad because we had to go home. But we went on lots of other rides. But my favourite ride was the farefall It was

fun. I love my holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.