Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

My idea of a fun weekend

You can do a lot of thing during the weekends. Like going to rainbows end,pools,beach and the movies.
With your family or friends.

My first idea I will go to will be rainbows end with my family. Because it’s fun and you can go on lots of rides and get to watch magic tricks

My second idea will be going to parakai pools with my friends. Because there two fun water slides and pools. Parakai pools will be fun to go to.

My last idea will be the beach. The beach will be pretty fun to go to but it’s not my thing. Some of the beaches are cool like this beach called matheson bay. It’s a beach far away and it have big wave there is no shells and the sand is so soft.

That's all my ideas for a fun weekend I hope you will be able to do those fun ideas.

WALT - Plan for a  piece of explanation writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.