Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Year 5/6 camp blog comments


Blog URL :  
Write 1-2 sentences (In your OWN words) about something you liked in their blog post.
Write 1-2 sentences describing WHY you liked that part of their post.

I like his writing because
He had some detail writing in his story.
I liked the games in the hall.
I like your writing because it was simple and you used a hook.
I liked playing games at the beach.
I like your writing because
it nice makes sense and it one of the best writing I seen on your blog.
I liked top town.
I like your writing because it funny made me laugh a little..
I liked eating.
I like your writing because it simple cool and good to read if your board.
I liked swimming at the pools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.