Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Living on a farm

Growing up on a farm is hard work. We being looking at cows producing milk and how is milk made from machine.


On a farm I would really like to ride a motorbike. Because in the city you can’t ride a motorbike until you grow up. But in the countryside you could ride anywhere. But I
would ride on the huge fields.


My second choice about what would I do on a farm is to
ride a horse. Riding on a horse would be fun but sometimes you might fall off. One day I went over to whakatane to visit my uncle. He works on a
farm and he has a horse. I ride on the horse
and I fell off.


It has been interesting to learn about what it would be like to live on a dairy farm.
Image result for cow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.