Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Basketball

Have you played basketball before? This term our maths class are going to basketball in the hall. We have coaches they are Malik and Yaran. We been learning about lots of skills.

Some of the skills we learnt were V dribble,The beef, over head pass, chest pass, and jump stop. Also we played a game called golden child. You get Into 2 teams. 1 team has to shout the ball into the Hoop and the other team have to try run around the hall. If the team shoots the ball and gets it into the hoop Everyone yells “STOP!” I was the golden. The golden child runs last and get all the people that stop and grab them to the end.

I really like basketball. I learnt a lot of skills. My favourite time at basketball was when I played goldenchild and jump stop. I love basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.