Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

Cross country

On the 11th of September we had cross country. It was a warm sunny day. When I was lining up on the starting line i felt nerves. Mr Burt said our feet had to be together. Mr Burt said “Ready set, Go!’ All of the year 4 boys was sprinting so fast. We had to run around the cones through the gate and pass the teachers Who were marshalls.

 We had to run half of course. Once I saw the finish line in the distance I exited the gate and lots of Senior were cheering for me. If I needed to go past the finish line i needed to go through the senior park. My Mum and Dad were there too. I was thirsty for water.

finally I was finish Now I can have a drink of water. I came 7th but thats OK I was trying my best. I forgot to tell you that Our school was divided into house colors. The colors are Matatua (Green), Tainui (Blue), Te aroa (Red) and Takitimu (Yellow). We took a class photo after cross country. My favourite part in Cross country is when I was Running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.