Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

My special family member.

My special family member is my big brother gerico He doesn't live with us he lives in Brisbane in australia. He has are job he get firewood and stack them in shelves. My brother is nineteen years old and he like’s to play a lot of rugby league. He might play for the broncos and the titans. Me and him like to play rugby league on our big field at the back of our house and we learn rugby tricks. If he goes somewhere he would take me there and buy me presents and lot’s of staff. I love my big brother.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charles,
    It was really nice to read something special about your big brother. I hope to see him play in NRL too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.