Pages

Tuesday 28 July 2015

My holiday

“Yippee it’s the holidays”. In the holidays I went to my friend Josh’s house. His mum picked me up. First we went to pak n save to buy cake’ chips and lots of treats.


When I got to Josh’s house Josh was really excited. Josh told me it was his cousin birthday. It was a girl her name was Danielle and she turned 12 years old. When I got inside we went at the backyard and played with his puppy jabba. Then we played soccer but we got bored so we went inside and played black ops 2 and mortal kombat.


I stayed over Josh's house for two days. We got hungry so wehad some shapes, cookies, chips and 2 pieces of carrot cake each. We had full tummies so we watched tv until dinner. It got dark so Josh’s mum went shopping to buy dinner.For dinner we had buns with chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.


The next day me and Josh woke up and had some toast and milo for breakfast. After breakfast we got out of our pajamas and got into our clothes. But then josh's mum said “boys do you want to go to the pools” And we said “yep”. YAY!!! were going to the pools.


When we were at the pools we had to have a feed first. Then we rest our stomach so we don’t get a stitch while swimming. We straig

ht away jumped into the diving pool. We were very hot but when we jumped into the pool it felt relaxing and nice.

2 comments:

  1. hey Charles i enjoyed hearing about the holidays when you came over my house thanks for coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Charles i enjoyed hearing about the holidays when you came over my house thanks for coming

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.