Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Year 5 and 6s camp


True Crew 2015 from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.
“YAY” Its camp. Have you been to camp before? Last week the year 5 and 6s went to camp on our big field. We had camp groups. They were called  True Crew with Mr Bax, Matapono e with Mrs Jacobson, Real Dealz with Mr Goodwin, Honest Squad with Miss Lavakula, All Stars with Miss Va'afusuaga and The Commitments with Mr Somerville. I am in the True Crew our leaders were Lomio and Presayus.

Our first activity was Top Town. Mr Jacobson was in charge of the activity.One of the thing we had to do is work as are team. Our group was vs another group which was real delaz. We were not allowed to to the river.But the river is not real though. We could

Then we had morning tea. I had crackers, a muesli bar and chips. After morning tea we had camp cooking. Camp cooking was exciting.the the boys and I cooked corn fritters with a yummy sauce and the girls cooked chocolate chip cookies. After cooking we sang a song with Whaia Saf.

“MAN IT’S HOT” I said. Then we had are big drink and then we went into the hall. We played roller blading and table tennis and also played on the moonhoppers. The first thing I played on was the rollerblades. I keep on
fooling over on the ground. After all of the games we did our practice.
We are having are camp concert on Thursday I can’t wait.

I was so excited when camp was coming up because it sounds
exciting. I love camp my favourite time at camp was when we had

are water balloon fight. Next year I hope I will do more better and I hope that I will be a leader to.  I LOVE CAMP!!!

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.