Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

e-AsTTle Writing Test

“Come on” I yelled. Today Team 4 went an did something fun. We had a challenge. This challenge is called the eating challenge. The food we had to eat was weet bix with whipped cream on top and a apple.


First we had to choose a buddy. My buddy was Josh. We walk over at the back of our space and did the challenge on the concrete next to the grass and small rocks. Two green tables were placed on the concrete so we can eat. The weet bix and apple look very yumy.


If you want to play then you will need ten people,a table,food you would like to eat,plastic plates and of course a buddy.Bring your buddy and put them in front of you. Then put your buddy's hand behind his back and put your arms through your buddy's arms and feed them with your hands.


I was feeding Josh first. When I looked at his face there was cream all over his mouth so that cracked me up.I gave him the weet bix first then the apple. Josh was finish so Miss Lavakula told Josh to spit it out. He said it was disgusting and it was YUK!. Cream and weet bix were on his face.


Now it’s my turn. I was scared I might vomit. Josh shoved the hole weet bix and cream in my mouth. Cream came out of my mouth and it was yuck. When Josh put the apple and the weet bix in the same time it was yuk. I spit it out and the cream and weet bix went all over the ground.

It was finished. My favourite part is when I was feeding Josh. It was funny. I like the eating challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.