Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Butter, Butter, Butter

On the 1st of September we made butter in our literacy class. We got into a big circle and Miss Garden poured half a jar of cream. Then she passed it around the circle and we all had a shake each until the cream is all thick.


I never knew butter is so simple to make. All you need is just two ingredients which is a little pinch of salt and cream. We put our ingredients into a jar and shake it for 12 mins. Then it becomes BUTTER !!!

YAY! the butter is done. We each get a piece of fresh bread to eat with our homemade butter. The butter was very soft. I like it soft so it easy to spread the butter on the bread. The butter was so
delicious I had another piece of bread with butter yummy.

I love butter. My favorite part when we were making butter Is when I had a taste of it. Butter, Butter, Butter.

1 comment:

  1. I agree your introduction is clear, we just need to work on hooking in your reader. Try and use some of the techniques we have been practising in class Charles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.